We’re an Apple Authorized Service Provider
Our Apple-trained technicians use genuine Apple parts,
so you can trust us with all your Apple devices.
Appointments are recommended, however walk-ins are acceptable based on availability.
Call 518-370-1433 to schedule an appointment.
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device to an Apple Store, Apple Authorized Service Provider, or carrier. If your device won’t turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS or iPadOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. For some repairs, you’ll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My.*
- If your device needs battery service, make sure that the battery percentage is at 30% or less when you bring it in, if possible. This will save time on your repair.
- Turn off Apple Cash and remove your cards and passes. If your device is unresponsive, remove your cards from iCloud.com > Settings, or from My Apple ID > Devices.
We strongly suggest making an appointment.
When you come, remember to bring these items:
- Your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase
- Your device and any accessories that you need help with
- A form of personal identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID
* If you’re unable to turn off Find My, Apple might not be able to service your device. This policy is in force to prevent unauthorized persons from servicing your device without your knowledge. If you don’t remember your Apple ID and password, go to iForgot.
590 Saratoga Road, Glenville, NY 12302